Sunday, September 21, 2008

She's Crafty - skirt and outfit from nana

So - my mom and I are making things like CRAZY!!! It's so fun, and very addicting. In the last two weeks or so I've knit a baby hat, knit a washcloth, knit a hat for Bill, sewn a skirt for Bridget, made chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin muffins and apple muffins. I'm loving domesticity and the opportunity to really enjoy it!!! I've got a couple pics below - the polka dot skirt is just a fun skirt for Bridget for this Fall that I made - and then the outfit from Nana. The pictures really don't do it justice - it is so fantastic!!! Mom and I are working on some things for a craft show - and then hopefully an open house at a friend's house. We'll see how it all goes!

4 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

These are just the cutest!!!! You guys are making me want to sew for the girls!!

lala said...

adorable! If you ever sell stuff online let me at know.
you are a domestic queen!

Todd E. said...

Absolutely adorable stuff -- tres chic, too!