Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh the guilt

I've heard a lot of people talk about it - mom guilt. It's real, I deal with it, it's not fun. I'm not sure exactly why the minute you become a mother every decision you make, from miniscule to major, becomes a gigantic list of pros and cons. For instance - Bill and I are planning a trip to Arizona. We desperately need a break from our adorable children and definitley need some relaxing alone time. My parents are saints and have agreed to take care of our children - who at the moment, are not usually sleeping through the night (Bridget) and terribly cranky most of the day (Lucy). So agreeing to take care of them is not a small undertaking. I'm totally wrestling with how many nights to go - is 5 too many - does 4 make our trip too short - should we just go to Minneapolis instead - do we need to wait until Lucy is easier?!?!?!?! UGH!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

such a perfect photo for this blog.