Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Accident Prone


Oh this child!!!! At her second birthday party she fell off a picnic bench and landed on cement, leading to a visit to acute care that night and a visit to the ER the following day for a CAT scan - ALL which turned out just fine thank God! She woke up from her afternoon nap after her CAT scan by falling off my bed (she wouldn't get settled in her crib so I had her in my room). Last night she bonked her head on the coffee table directly inbetween her eyebrows. There was a blue goose egg immediately!!! She was looking a little rough today but we had a couple errands to run. At the first store she was showing me how big she was and she opened the door directly into her head - SERIOUSLY!!! I'm pretty sure I should invest in a cute helmet.


1 comment:

Chris said...

Welcome to the 2s!!!!!! Poor baby girl! How's MOM?