Monday, June 22, 2009

Just in case...

I thought I was going to miss my children while we were at a wedding for 4 days - they decided to get into my makeup the night before we left. I really didn't think of myself as a "makeup gal" until about a year ago. Then I became incredibly obsessed with Bare Minerals. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the amount of sparkle that is attainable with their makeup. So - as I was making lists, doing laundry, trying to pack and put the girls to bed I heard silence - ALWAYS very dangerous!!! I went into the bathroom to find them like this...


The picture really doesn't do it justice - they are COVERED in it - sparkling from head to toe. The wedding though - was fabulous. The bride and groom were literally BEAMING the entire time. Ah, you've got to LOVE weddings!!!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow. That's hilarious!!!
So cute but messy ;)
Glad you had a great time away fun picture of Sam and his bride!

Chris said...

That is adorable!