Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back on!

After a week of stomach flu, that fell right over Thanksgiving - I'm back! With a lot of domesticity to catch up on; I was on it yesterday. Bridget and I made strawberry muffins for her preschool snack, I made vegetable beef stew to eat and freeze and I put together skirts and aprons for sale on etsy starting tomorrow night or probably Friday morning! WHOA! It's like I'm back from the dead - which it actually kind of felt like while I was sick. I'm back!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad you feel better, the stomach flu is evil.
I've been stalking your Etsy site, very exciting it'll be up soon.
You are certainly back to your domestic goddess ways!

Chris said...

Glad you're back and feeling better...you have to go to my site and see the dresses I made!!! You inspired me! I love Etsy, so hope to see you there soon...hope you all had a great THG in the hills...

Todd E. said...

Happy you are up and at 'em, honey! And like Lindsay, I have been stalking etsy too...it's all so exciting!